Special Design for The Air Handling Unit With Heat Recovery - Enthalpy Wheels – Holtop
Special Design for The Air Handling Unit With Heat Recovery - Enthalpy Wheels – Holtop Detail:
Main features of Holtop rotary heat exchanger
1. High efficiency of sensible heat recovery
2. Double labyrinth sealing system ensures minimal air leakage.
3. Self-cleaning efforts prolong service cycle, reducing maintenance cost.
4. Double purge sector minimizes carryover from exhaust air into supply air stream.
5. Life-time-lubricated bearing requires no maintenance under normal usage.
6. Interior spokes are used to mechanically bond the rotor’s laminations to reinforce the wheel.
7. Completed range of rotor diameter from 500mm to 5000mm, rotor can be cut into 1pc to 24pcs for easy transportation, various types of housing construction is available as well.
8. Selection software for convenient selection.
Rotary heat exchanger is composed of alveolate
heat wheel, case, drive system and sealing parts.
The exhaust and outdoor air pass through half of the
wheel separately, when the wheel rotates, the heat
and moisture are exchanged between the exhaust and
outdoor air. The energy recovery efficiency is up to
70% to 90%
|The total heat wheel is made by aluminum foils coated with
3A molecular sieve of 0.04mm thickness.
Rotary heat exchanger can built in air handling unit (AHU) as a main part of the heat recovery section. Usually side
panel of the exchanger casing is unnecessary, except that bypass has been set in AHU.
|It can also be installed in the ducts of ventilation system as a main part of the heat recovery section, connected by
ﬂange. In this case, side panel of the exchanger is necessary to prevent leakage.
|Note: casing type and segment quantity should depend on the application spaces as well as transportation capability
and conditions at installation. Over segmentation will increase the assembly work, and overlarge size will cause
diffculties in transportation.
- Ambient temperature: -40-70°C
- Max face velocity: 5.5m/s
- Max pressure on casing: 2000Pa
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Air Heat Exchangers – The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Challenges of Proper Air Ventilation | Air Heat Exchangers
Our development depends on the advanced equipment, excellent talents and continuously strengthened technology forces for Special Design for The Air Handling Unit With Heat Recovery - Enthalpy Wheels – Holtop, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Lisbon , Tanzania , America , We will not only continuously introduce technical guidance of experts from both home and abroad, but also develop the new and advanced products constantly to satisfactorily meet the needs of our clients all over the world.
By Irma from Luxembourg - 2015.12.25 12:43
It is really lucky to meet such a good supplier, this is our most satisfied cooperation, I think we will work again!
By Georgia from Armenia - 2015.06.05 13:10