New Delivery for Air Handling - Enthalpy Wheels – Holtop
New Delivery for Air Handling - Enthalpy Wheels – Holtop Detail:
Main features of Holtop rotary heat exchanger
1. High efficiency of sensible heat recovery
2. Double labyrinth sealing system ensures minimal air leakage.
3. Self-cleaning efforts prolong service cycle, reducing maintenance cost.
4. Double purge sector minimizes carryover from exhaust air into supply air stream.
5. Life-time-lubricated bearing requires no maintenance under normal usage.
6. Interior spokes are used to mechanically bond the rotor’s laminations to reinforce the wheel.
7. Completed range of rotor diameter from 500mm to 5000mm, rotor can be cut into 1pc to 24pcs for easy transportation, various types of housing construction is available as well.
8. Selection software for convenient selection.
Rotary heat exchanger is composed of alveolate
heat wheel, case, drive system and sealing parts.
The exhaust and outdoor air pass through half of the
wheel separately, when the wheel rotates, the heat
and moisture are exchanged between the exhaust and
outdoor air. The energy recovery efficiency is up to
70% to 90%
|The total heat wheel is made by aluminum foils coated with
3A molecular sieve of 0.04mm thickness.
Rotary heat exchanger can built in air handling unit (AHU) as a main part of the heat recovery section. Usually side
panel of the exchanger casing is unnecessary, except that bypass has been set in AHU.
|It can also be installed in the ducts of ventilation system as a main part of the heat recovery section, connected by
ﬂange. In this case, side panel of the exchanger is necessary to prevent leakage.
|Note: casing type and segment quantity should depend on the application spaces as well as transportation capability
and conditions at installation. Over segmentation will increase the assembly work, and overlarge size will cause
diffculties in transportation.
- Ambient temperature: -40-70°C
- Max face velocity: 5.5m/s
- Max pressure on casing: 2000Pa
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Comparing THT Heat Transfer Technology (OTCMKTS:THTI) and Paul Mueller (MUEL) | Silent Ventilation Fan
Considerations for Air Ventilation Systems in Hospitals
With dependable high quality approach, great reputation and excellent customer support, the series of products and solutions produced by our firm are exported to lots of countries and regions for New Delivery for Air Handling - Enthalpy Wheels – Holtop, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Lithuania , Morocco , Brazil , Our company, is always regarding quality as company' s foundation, seeking for development via high degree of credibility , abiding by iso9000 quality management standard strictly , creating top-ranking company by spirit of progress-marking honesty and optimism.
By Natividad from Anguilla - 2016.11.01 17:04
We are old friends, the company's product quality has been always very good and this time the price is also very cheap.
By June from Anguilla - 2016.09.30 16:36