Big discounting Plastic Air Duct - Eco-Smart HEPA Heat Energy Recovery Ventilators – Holtop
Big discounting Plastic Air Duct - Eco-Smart HEPA Heat Energy Recovery Ventilators – Holtop Detail:
Modern buildings are being built tightly to improve energy efficiency. Eco-smart HEPA energy recovery ventilator (ERV) is ideal ventilation solution for energy efficient buildings to reduce ecological footprint and improve human health. The energy can be saved by using DC motors and improving energy efficiency with smart control system, to achieve eco friendly climatic experience.
Main Feature of Eco-Smart HEPA Energy Recovery Ventilators:
- Wide range air volume from 150m3/h to 6000m3/h, 10 speeds control
- High efficiency brush-less DC motor, ERP 2018 compliant
- High efficiency enthalpy heat recovery
- Auto bypass, intelligent controlled by outdoor temperature
- G3+F9 filter, efficiency over 96% to filter the particulate from 2.5µm to 10µm
- Intelligent control system, optional CO2 and humidity control function, external control and BMS control available
- Double filter alarm, timer alarm or different pressure gauge alarm available
- Specifications of Eco-Smart HEPA Energy Recovery Ventilators
Specification of Eco-Smart HEPA Energy Recovery Ventilators:
|Enthalpy Efficiency (%)||Temperature
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Electrical Cabinet Cooling Units Market Size, Growth, Cost Structures, Key Players and Future Forecasts 2018-2023 | Air Ventilation System
Environmentally friendly and efficient propane heat pump | Fresh Air Ventilation Systems
Our company has been concentrating on brand strategy. Customers' pleasure is our greatest advertising. We also source OEM service for Big discounting Plastic Air Duct - Eco-Smart HEPA Heat Energy Recovery Ventilators – Holtop, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Hamburg , Guyana , Austria , To get more information about us as well as see all our products, please visit our website. To get more information please feel free to let us know. Thank you very much and wish your business always be great!
By Christine from Sri Lanka - 2016.11.29 11:09
We are a small company that has just started, but we get the company leader's attention and gave us a lot of help. Hope we can make progress together!
By Janet from French - 2015.09.12 17:18